- 1/3 cup pecans
- 1/3 cup hazelnuts
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 1 tbs honey
- 2 cups mixed berries
- Pre-heat your oven to 350F.
- Place the berries into 4 x 1 cup ramekins or one large oven safe dish.
- Place the pecans, hazelnuts, coconut, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt into a food processor. Blitz until finely chopped or at a consistency you like. Add in the coconut oil and honey and blitz until well combined.
- Scoop the topping onto the berries and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the berries are bubbling and the topping is golden. Serve.
- To Serve, this is delicious served with my vanilla ice cream or a scoop of whipped coconut cream.
Note: Nuts can burn easily so if you have a fast oven, keep an eye on them to ensure the topping doesn’t burn. You can cover them with aluminium foil if they are browning too quickly.