- ½ bunch kale, chopped
- 1 head broccoli, chopped into florets
- 1 large zucchini, halved & sliced
- 1 nectarine, sliced handful parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 tbls pumpkin seeds
- 20 almonds, chopped
- ½ tsp cumin
- Sea salt, to taste
- 1 tbls extra virgin olive oil, for cooking
- 2 tbls extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbls tahini
- ½ lemon, juice
- 2 tsp 100% maple syrup
- Chop and prepare all ingredients. Heat oil in a non-stick pan over high heat and add broccoli and zucchini. Cook without stirring for a few minutes until crispy, then stir.
- Add in kale, cumin and salt and cook for a further few minutes until kale has wilted. Remove from the pan and place in a salad serving dish.
- Add nectarine to the pan and grill each side until lightly grilled. Remove from the pan and add to the salad.
- Place almonds and pumpkin seeds in the pan and dry toast for a minute until lightly toasted. Add to the salad.
- Add chopped parsley over the top of the salad.
- To make the dressing, place all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until combined. You may have to add a dash of warm water until it’s a runny consistency. Drizzle over the salad and serve.