GluteGuard’s patented enzyme, caricain, helps reduce the occurrence of symptoms of medically diagnosed gluten sensitivity caused by inadvertent gluten ingestion, GluteGuard should be used in conjunction with a gluten-free diet (e.g. where cross-contamination may occur, if ingredient labelling is uncertain or when food preparation is out of your control such as when dining out or travelling).
GluteGuard is recommended for for anyone with medically diagnosed gluten sensitivity who follows a gluten-free diet.If you follow a gluten-free diet you should continue to maintain that diet. GluteGuard is an adjunct to a gluten-free diet, not a replacement.
Key Features & Benefits
- Based on clinical research.
- Made in Australia.
- Helps to reduce the symptoms experienced after accidental gluten ingestion in those medically diagnosed with gluten sensitivities.
- GluteGuard’s enteric coating optimises enzyme delivery.
- Patented, natural and plant-based enzyme action.
- Support for a gluten-free lifestyle.
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings below before purchase. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change talk to your health professional.