Top 10 Reasons To Use GluteGuard
With GluteGuard launch imminent and so many reasons to like GluteGuard, we thought a Top 10 List was in order.
- It helps. Gluten digestion issues and maintaining a gluten-free diet can be challenging. GluteGuard can help alleviate unpleasant symptoms due to gluten ingestion and enhance a gluten-free diet. Check out how GluteGuard works.
- It’s adaptable. GluteGuard is a clever way to help manage the hidden gluten or gluten cross-contamination in the diet. It can make travelling and dining gluten-free easier. More About GluteGuard.
- It’s based in nature. GluteGuard’s natural, plant-based enzyme comes from the resin of the Carica papaya plant. More About GluteGuard.
- It’s driven by research. With decades of science behind it, GluteGuard’s natural enzyme has been demonstrated for the targeted breakdown of gluten. More on the Science of GluteGuard.
- It’s Aussie quality. An Australian scientific breakthrough, GluteGuard is formulated and manufactured in Australia. About Glutagen.
- It’s exclusive. No other brand can claim GluteGuard’s patented enzyme action for gluten digestion.
- It’s smooth. Smooth enteric coating means GluteGuard travels through the digestive system, untouched by the acidic environment, and enables the targeted breakdown of gluten in the gut.
- It’s “friendly”. GluteGuard is gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan; no animal testing. More About GluteGuard.
- It’s preventive. GluteGuard can break down gluten before it becomes an issue in the gut. Discover the Science of GluteGuard.
- It’s socially conscious. A portion of every purchase goes back into gluten-related research, so the future of gluten digestion is brighter. Make every bottle count!
Our mission is to support your gluten-free journey. Exclusively available on www.glutagen.com.